Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Spoon Sisters


Yesterday morning, I was watching the news and they started showing some "problem-solving products" some of them were normal-interesting, but there was one that called my attention, Message Bean, how cute is this?!

Believe it or not, each bean has a word lasered onto one side, and a complementary image on the other. All one has to do to see the "message" is grow the bean. The recipient simply pulls off the foil top and bottom (to let the water drain), and adds about ½ cup of water to the soil. In about a week or so, the bean will poke thru the soil revealing the special message.

As you can well imaging, I couln't leave it there, so I kept checking the site, and found this amazing soaps, they are embedded in clear glycerin soap shaped like water in a bag, - My Pet Fish, as they call it - with a little fish inside. I might be checking the site a little longer.