Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Book craving


A new addition to my wishlist! ... DailyCandy A to Z has plenty of deep thoughts and frivolous tips on how to make peace with your vices, look better (than your friends), pinch pennies (or splurge shamelessly), and do unto others (or do your ex-boyfriend). Isn't it tempting? besides, the illustrations are fantastic. And if it comes like the DailyCandy emails, I think I'll love it.

Def latter today I'll stop by at Amazon, because there is this other book that has been on my mind for a couple of days.
D.I.Y.: Design It Yourself by Ellen Lupton "This book is for people from all walks of life who want to publish words, images, and ideas on paper, on t-shirts, on the Web" Is good to have many design references, different perspectives, seems interesting, still wanna check the reviews though.