Friday, July 21, 2006

Rules for life, laws of nature, important things to remember...

You can call them however you like, but they are really good, and proved to be right.
Good job to whomever write them down.
Enjoy!


"Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go to ... Italy or France..."

"Well behaved women rarely make history."

"Men are like a fine wine. They start out like grapes.
It's our job to stomp on them until they mature into something you would have dinner with."

"I want to be barbie - that bitch has everything."

"Put your big girl panties on and deal with it."

"If the shoe fits, buy one in every color. "

"I know I'm in my own world; but it's okay, they know me here."

"What part of princess don't you understand."

"Inside me is a thin woman screaming to get out... I can usually keep the bitch quiet with chocolate."

"She with the most shoes wins."

"If you obey all the rules, you'll miss all the fun."

"Stop me before I volunteer again."

"I take life with a grain of salt, a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila."

"Money is the root of all evil, so I try to spend it before it corrupts me."

"My greatest fear is that there is no PMS and this is my personality."